About The Lego Movie
The kids were super keen on seeing the Lego Movie and I was also interested in seeing it since one of our local radio stations geared at the 20-something audience had given it a high rating. So, I figured it was also probably going to be a fun movie for an adult to see. I was not disappointed and I found myself laughing along with the other parents and teenagers and I have to say that it is one of the best kids movies I have seen for a while aside from Despicable Me and (2). There were all ages in the cinema and the kids loved the Lego Movie so much that they wanted to get the lego movie on DVD so they could laugh all over again. They were also asking me if there would be any Lego Movie Wall Posters and so they sent me on a mission and I found some here.
My kids love getting a poster of their favorite movie or character and when out shopping one day we had noticed minecraft posters and other character or movie posters popping up in stores. Minecraft is one that many kids love. This also makes a great gift for Birthdays and Christmas. You might like to combine the Lego Movie DVD with a poster and a book. If you want to do that then you can get them all together here.
Here is a preview of The Lego Movie.
Lego Movie Poster Options
There’s more than one option for the Lego Movie Wall Poster surprisingly enough. I’ve included a few to select from below – be sure to check the post size I have included with the description and the tips below in the following paragraphs to make your poster hanging experience as smooth as possible.
I have already included a picture of Emmet in the above image. If you want to find out about our Hero or “the chosen one” then click on the picture above. The poster comes in size 28″ x 18″. Here are some others below. If you can’t see the Lego Movie Poster you want then you can always browse for Lego Posters here.
→ This is the Lego Movie Wall Poster – size 27 x 40. You can click on the picture to get more details. I think this is one of my favorite posters and best hung on a wall of its own.
These next 3 posters are all the same perfect size for hanging next to eachother. Size is 28″ x 18″
If you are a fan of Benny the “spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP” guy then you’ll enjoy putting this one on your wall with a couple other lego figures. I recommend hanging 3 lego character faces in a row if you have the wall space. This is bound to give the ultimate affect.
Remember Lord Business? You wanna deal with him? I don’t…..hehe. You may find yourself talking to the bad cop first. He’s going to make a great pin up next to Emmet.
Next to put up on your wall is one and only Wyldstyle. She is something we women aspire to be…..well, at least in the kitchen and we’ll be sure to ditch the next Batman in an effort to minimize bad relationships and reduce gobal divorce rates . (no gender referencing is meant to offend).
These are just some of the great pictures you can get hold of if you are into collecting posters from movies. Tell us about your favorite Lego Movie character in the comments at the bottom.
5 Tips For Hanging A Wall Poster
- Hanging Length: Before you purchase your wall poster, look at your wall space for size or room. You will need to measure from hanging point to where the bottom of the poster would hang, taking into account any hanging line you use and the length between the hook, the line and the top of the poster.
- Hanging Options: Consider whether you will use a temporary option for hanging the poster such as the removable poster sticky tabs or a more permanent option such as a hook that you nail into the wall. If you are renting, you need to check your lease agreement to see what is allowed. I went for the temporary option of removable poster sticky tabs to start only to have the paint peel off the wall with the tabs. Hmmmm…disaster. Take two – we got some black poster hangers. This is what the poster hangers look like here. Then we used string to hang them with success.
- View: Consider the room space. When you enter the room, is it the first thing you see or is it the first thing you WANT to notice when you enter the room?
- Spacing: Consider if you want to hang 3 Lego Movie Figure character Posters in a row. If so, consider the wall size and spacing.
- Keepsake: If you are getting a Lego Movie wall poster set as a keepsake then you may consider hiring a professional framer. Check with your locals to see who they recommend. If you don’t really mind, then you can frame them yourself or get the poster hangers as mentioned earlier.
I hope these tips are helpful. If you have something you would like to add (because you’re a pro at this hanging stuff) then leave a comment below so others can hang their own lego movie posters successfully. Or, if you offer the service of framing, please leave your details in the comment section along with your zip so people know where to reach you.
Alex’s Mum signing out so we can get back to playing.